All prices are in Canadian (CAD) dollars, and do not include GST/HST.
Hire me by the month:
Why pay an $80,000 full-time salary (source) when all you need is part-time marketing/creative help? Get a month of my help whenever you need it, or a multi-month contract if you need ongoing part-time attention to your marketing.
I'm available 5 days a week (Monday to Friday). Choose a half a day, one day, a day and a half, or 2 days a week:
½ Day Each Week
- 4 hours each week
- Total of 18 solid, focused, no-time-wasted hours of marketing progress each month
- $1110/month with a 3-month contract (5% discount)
- $1050/month with a 6-month contract (10% discount)
- $935/month with a 12-month contract (20% discount)
1 Day Each Week
- 8 hours each week
- Total of 36 solid, focused, no-time-wasted hours of marketing progress each month
- $2220/month with a 3-month contract (5% discount)
- $2100/month with a 6-month contract (10% discount)
- $1870/month with a 12-month contract (20% discount)
1½ Days Each Week
- 12 hours each week
- Total of 54 solid, focused, no-time-wasted hours of marketing progress each month
- $3330/month with a 3-month contract (5% discount)
- $3150/month with a 6-month contract (10% discount)
- $2805/month with a 12-month contract (20% discount)
2 Days Each Week
- 16 hours each week
- Total of 72 solid, focused, no-time-wasted hours of marketing progress each month
- $4440/month with a 3-month contract (5% discount)
- $4200/month with a 6-month contract (10% discount)
- $3740/month with a 12-month contract (20% discount)
Discount available for registered charitable organizations. Please contact me for details.
Pay by the month with no long-term commitment, or get a discount with a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month contract.
During the hours that I commit to your marketing goals each month, I can do any or all of the following for your company:
- Write your marketing material
- Design and maintain your website
- Design your print material (brochures, posters, ads, booths, etc.)
- Optimize your site for search engine findability (SEO)
- Set up and manage your social media marketing
- Film, edit, and post your web videos (if you’re in the GTA)
- Photograph your products, people, and offices (in the GTA)
- Advise you on the most effective and cost-effective marketing tools and strategies for your business and budget
Hire me by the hour:
Hire me for creative or marketing work on a non-contract, as-needed basis for CAD $70/hour, tracked & billed in 15-minute increments so you never have to worry about being charged for a “minimum” number of hours.
Types of projects that you can hire me on an hourly (i.e., non-contract) basis include:
- Copy writing or editing
- Website design, redesign, or maintenance
- Print or graphic design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Web video production (if you’re in the GTA)
- Product, people, or location photography (in the GTA)
This is also a great way to try my services risk-free before you choose one of the above monthly options.
Hiring me on a monthly basis is a retainer arrangement: unused hours can be carried forward from one week to the next within a calendar month, but are lost if unused by the end of that month. I can’t discount or refund you for unused hours at the end of the month because I reserved them for you and couldn’t use them for anyone else.
Once all of the hours of your month are used, any additional hours requested are billed extra, at the same hourly rate of that contract. I’ll let you know when you’ve used up all of the hours of your contract, so you can decide whether you want to request additional hours for that month, or simply postpone the requested tasks until your next contract starts.
I track all of my time in 15-minute increments, so you can ask me to do small jobs anytime without worrying that you’ll have to pay for any more time than you’re actually getting (e.g., “minimum 1 hour” charges).
You will be billed at the end of each month, in the form of an emailed PDF invoice with a detailed report of what time was spent on which activities and projects.
You can shorten the duration of your contract (from 12 or 6 months, to 6 or 3 months) at any time. All time used up to the date that the duration of the contract is shortened will be re-calculated and billed at the new contract term’s hourly rate.
You can cancel your contract at any time and you will only be required to pay for those hours already used. All time used up to the date that a contract is cancelled prematurely will be re-calculated and billed at the non-contract rate of CAD $70/hour.
Contracts begin at the start of any calendar month. I’m available 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. If I’m away on holidays for a week during the term of your contract, I’ll inform you ahead of time and we’ll reschedule those hours.
I normally work at my own office in Toronto, Canada. I usually meet with my clients either by phone or online via Skype, Zoom, Google Hangout, or similar. I can also work and meet at your location when necessary (if you’re in the Greater Toronto Area), but I do count my travel time (to and from your office), and any meetings attended, as part of the time that you’ve purchased.
Questions? Please contact me.