For an SMB or charity, the challenge with social media marketing is to get past the hype and determine the truly useful place(s) for you to invest your time, where your customers will expect – and appreciate getting – regular updates from you. For some small businesses, there may be no such place, and social media might not be worth investing in at all. For many, picking (or starting with) just one – whether it’s Twitter or Facebook or Instagram or YouTube or Pinterest or LinkedIn, or somewhere else – is plenty. And for some, having a presence on multiple social media platforms is absolutely necessary for the success of their business. I can help you sort out the choices and implement the ones that you decide upon. This can include:
- Setting up your new account(s) on Twitter,Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and/or LinkedIn.
- Connecting that new account with your website, and with your customers.
- Keeping your social media presence active with regular posts, which I can write and send out on your behalf.
- Monitoring the responses to your accounts, and replying on your behalf.
- Implementing tools like HootSuite that allow you to post the same information to several social media platforms at the same time, and to monitor the keywords and hashtags that are important to you.
Return to Marketing