With content marketing, the emphasis is on your content – the information that you provide to your potential and existing customers. Being generous with that information not only makes you more popular with your customers, it also establishes you as an authority in your field, and that in turn can also help your SEO, that is, your ranking on search engine results.
The main challenge in content marketing is to generate enough content that is well-written, useful, and truly informative. As a writer, I can help you create the content that will keep your audience interested. Beyond that, some of the ways that I can help you to improve your content marketing include:
- Making sure that your copy – that is, your written material – is clear, well-written, and well-organized.
- Making sure that your website contains all the information that your customers will expect to find there.
- Adding extra pages with detailed explanations of the features and benefits of the products and services that you offer.
- Having a blog area on your website where you provide regular updates or explanations or insights or tips or comments about your field of expertise.
- Creating explanatory or demonstration videos that help your customers understand how your products work.
- Finding the best ways to send your information out to your customers, whether by email or social media.
- Offering additional information (like white papers and in-depth articles) to customers in exchange for their email addresses.
Return to Marketing