“Digital” marketing can include a lot of things, but overall, it refers to online marketing – your website, your emails, your social media presence, etc. The big advantage of digital marketing for a small business is that it gives you incredible reach, and the ability to communicate almost instantly with anyone anywhere in the world. Add digital tools like software, photography, and digital video, and you have a range of affordable communication choices that would have been unimaginable to small business owners just a few short decades ago.
Among the ways that I can help your company with your digital marketing are the following:
- Redesign, or, if you don’t yet have one, design your website.
- Keep your website up to date, both in the way it looks and, more importantly, in the quality and timeliness of its content.
- Add new functions to your website, like a blog, a shopping cart, videos, slideshows, a forum, or a newsletter sign-up area.
- Compose and send out regular updates to your subscribers via email.
- Compose and post your new product pages, announcements, and blog posts.
- Help you choose and implement the best digital tools, techniques, and strategies for your specific business and communication goals.
- Help you find and choose the best ways to advertise online, if you have an advertising budget.
Return to Marketing